Are you in danger of tripping or collapsing in your home’s current shower? To handle this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of bath and shower solutions designed for elderly or disabled individuals. We can provide your home with high quality walk-in bathtubs in Copperas Cove, TX, along with reliable and accessible showers. By contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 today, you can schedule a time to meet with us for your free in-home consultation. During your consultation, we will discuss which system will work ideally in your restroom, along with which system will be most efficient for your day to day needs.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and other medical conditions can affect our day to day lives due to issues with impaired mobility. This impaired mobility bothers many seniors over the age of 65, and slick places such as bathtubs and showers can quickly become a very dangerous place. There are several smart solutions on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can help you keep your independence at home. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than portable seats, and are simpler to clean. With a variety of customized options to choose from, our accessible showers are meant to cater to your requirements. For equal safety, but extra relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to safely enjoy a hot and relaxing bath.
You can even explore our luxurious hydrotherapy packages, which will bring the spa experience right into your home. Our Purewater Pipeless walk-in bathtubs in Copperas Cove, TX are different from any other whirlpool bathing option you will find in the industry. Contrary to other whirlpool style tubs, our American-made bathtubs can be completely cleaned and sanitized. While other tubs operate with the assistance of tubes and pipes that carry water underneath and around the tub, our system works without these, which prevents the growth of mold and bacteria. Contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your installation. For better customer service, and quality products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. For this reason, we will perform a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. The consultation takes place in-home so that you can also discuss which tubs will fit in your restroom, as well as meet your needs. Contact the office at (972) 695-3027 to request your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can lead to certain problems with in-home appliances. We supply a wide array of handicap tubs and showers to help our clients to have one less room to worry about. These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are meant to supply you with a safe and easier bathing experience. To learn more, or to get started, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it’s not uncommon to see a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that is meant to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. While this can be helpful, it can also be hazardous for seniors and individuals with disabilities. It is more difficult to keep traction when passing over a threshold and onto a slippery floor. In order to make showering a safe experience, we offer low threshold shower installations, along with built in shower seating. Dial (972) 695-3027 to order your better, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.