Are you searching for a less dangerous, more stable way to enjoy your bath? To handle this, the professionals at AZTX Walk In Tubs have a selection of bath as well as shower options created for senior or disabled individuals. We can provide your home with high quality walk-in bathtubs in Groesbeck, TX, as well as reliable and accessible showers. By contacting our professionals at (972) 581-9865 now, you can schedule a time to meet with us for your free in-home consultation. During this meeting, we will talk about exactly what you need from your bath solutions, as well as explore which designs will work best in your home’s current bathroom.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, as well as certain medical conditions, can lead to impaired mobility problems that affect our ability to carry out certain daily activities. This is true for many individuals over the age of 65, and due to of this impaired mobility, many elders are not able to bathe safely at home. Specifically designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are available to help you easily stay independent at home. If you’re more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of security that portable seats won’t. With a variety of customized options to choose from, our accessible showers are designed to cater to your requirements. For equal safety, but extra luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to securely enjoy a hot and relaxing bath.
If you are interested in the spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a fantastic way to enjoy a therapeutic bath at home. Contacting our professionals at (972) 581-9865 is the initial step towards your installation. When you buy a walk-in tub from AZTX Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
Explore our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For best results, it is essential to make your needs and wants clear before your walk-in bathtub installation. In order to supply our customers with optimal service, we always perform a complimentary in-home consultation. Through your consultation, we can discuss your wants and needs, as well as decide which model will accommodate in your lifestyle as well as your bathroom. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation now by calling the experts at (972) 581-9865!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can create certain issues with appliances in your home. Thankfully, your tub no longer needs to be a cause for concern, due to our many handicap bathtub and shower options! Bathing should be a safe and individual experience, and with a specially designed bathtub to meet your needs, you can have exactly that! To learn additional information, or to get started, call our office at (972) 581-9865 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a traditional standalone shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to prevent water from leaking out. While that ledge is a great way to keep your floor dry, it actually poses a dangerous fall risk for seniors as well as the mobility impaired. A ledge can easily be tripped over, and merely stepping over something of that height can lead to a loss of balance. That is why we provide seated as well as low threshold shower choices as the ideal solution. Contact (972) 581-9865 now to order yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.