Are you looking for a less dangerous, more secure way to enjoy a bath? To handle this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of tub as well as shower solutions designed for senior and handicapped individuals. We can provide your home with top quality walk-in bathtubs in Nocona, TX, along with functional and accessible showers. To get started, contact (972) 695-3027 and schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation with any of our bath professionals. We utilize this consultation to understand your individual requirements, and also to help you decide which system will work best in your house’s lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and similar medical conditions can interfere with our day to day lives thanks to issues with impaired mobility. For many persons over 65 year of age, limited mobility makes baths and showers risky, and generally an area of injury. If you want to efficiently and securely continue your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs or handicap showers are great options you can find on the market. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are easier to clean. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to conduct your entire shower from the security of the seat without compromising your balance. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are also safe alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and can cater to your personal requirements.
As a way to improve the relaxation and pleasure of your new tub, our bathtubs even have high-end hydrotherapy systems. Calling our experts at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your safety bathtub. When you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, and safety!
Check out our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it is important to make your requirements and wants apparent before your walk-in bathtub installation. This is why we are more than glad to supply our clients with free in-home consultations. During your consultation, our experts can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current restroom, and which kind will serve your requirements most effectively. If you’d like to request a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our team at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living alone at home can often be challenging with a handicap, particularly if your home is not suited to your needs. We supply a wide array of handicap tubs and showers to help our clients to have one less room to worry about. These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are meant to provide you with a safe and easier bathing experience. If you are interested in discussing your options for handicap bathtubs and showers, speak with one of our experts at (972) 695-3027 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are generally designed with an edge or lip that is designed to keep water from splashing onto the floor. While the design is useful at times, it’s also risky for senior citizens and other persons who have trouble maintaining their balance. Wet floors are dangerous enough without working a tall ledge into the equation! We search for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are a safe step in the right direction! Call (972) 695-3027 today to order yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.