Are you searching for a less dangerous, more stable way to enjoy your bath? To handle this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of tub and shower solutions designed for senior and disabled persons. We sell accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Daingerfield, TX, and we have years of expertise providing fast and clean installations. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation with any of our bath experts. During this consultation, we will discuss which system will work best in your restroom, along with which system will be most efficient for your daily needs.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you struggle with mobility impairment, you understand that certain parts of your life are not as simple as they used to be, such as bathing. This impaired mobility bothers many seniors older than 65, and slippery places such as tubs and showers will quickly become a very dangerous area. Specially designed showers and walk-in bathtubs are available to help you easily remain independent at home. For individuals that prefer showers to baths, a sturdy and sanitary built-in seat can improve the security of your shower instantly. Additionally, accessible shower designs allow you to enjoy your entire shower from the security of the seat without compromising your balance. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are also safe alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and will cater to your own requirements.
As a way to increase the relaxation and enjoyment of your new tub, our bathtubs even sport high-end hydromassage systems. Contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your installation. For better customer service, and better products, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in this process. That’s why our experts perform your free in-home consultation. This consultation is utilized to determine which installation will fit in your allotted space, in addition to which one will fit your needs. If you would like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, call our team at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house is not made to work with your needs, home life can be difficult for an individual with a handicap. Luckily, your tub no longer needs to be a cause for concern, due to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are meant to provide you with a safe and more comfortable bathing experience. To learn additional information, or to begin, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a typical standing shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to prevent water from spilling out. Though this is a useful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a potential risk for seniors who have difficulties with balance. Slippery floors are risky enough without adding a high ledge into the mix! Our low threshold as well as seated shower choices are the ideal solution to a safe shower experience. Contact (972) 695-3027 now to order yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.