Do you struggle with bathing at home, or have you ever slipped while getting into the bath or shower? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we specialize in at-home bath solutions for elderly and disabled individuals. We have plenty of expertise installing high quality walk-in bathtubs in Kerens, TX, and the nearby cities, and we can supply you with accessible shower solutions too. To begin, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation with one of our bath professionals. We utilize this consultation to get to know your individual needs, as well as to help you decide which system will work ideally in your house’s bathroom.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and other medical complications can affect our day to day lives due to issues with mobility impairment. For many individuals over 65 year old, impaired mobility makes baths and showers risky, and often an area of injury. If you want to remain independent or bathe alone, there are many safer options on the market, such as seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are easier to clean. With a specialized design, your shower can even provide other amenities that are catered to your particular needs. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are also safe alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and can cater to your personal needs.
As a way to improve the luxury and pleasure of your new bah solution, our bathtubs even have deluxe hydromassage systems. Calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your installation. For better customer service, and better products, you can depend on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Explore our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. In order to supply our customers with top level service, we always conduct a complimentary in-home consultation. The consultation takes place in-home so that you can also discuss which models will fit in your bathroom, as well as meet your needs. To begin your walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links underneath, or give us a call at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house isn’t designed to work with your needs, home life can be difficult for any individual with a handicap. We supply a wide array of handicap bathtubs and showers to help our clients to have one less appliance to be concerned about. With the installation of our specifically designed tubs and showers, you have the chance to keep more independence in your bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to speak with an expert about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Typical showers are generally designed with a ledge or lip that is meant to prevent water from spilling onto the floor. Though that ledge is a smart way to keep your floor dry, it actually poses a dangerous fall risk for senior citizens as well as the mobility impaired. A ledge can easily be tripped on, and merely attempting to step over something of that uneven can facilitate a loss of balance. In order to make showering a safer experience, we offer low threshold shower options, and built in shower seating. Call (972) 695-3027 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.