Do you have trouble with baths at home, or have you ever slipped while getting into the tub or shower? As specialists in elderly and handicap bathing options, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. We have plenty of experience installing high quality walk-in bathtubs in Weatherford, TX, and the nearby areas, and we can supply you with accessible shower options as well. By contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, you can schedule a time to meet with us during your free in-home consultation. This meeting will be utilized to not only look into the dimensions and design of your restroom, but to also determine which one of our solutions will best accommodate your personal requirements.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, in addition to certain medical conditions, can lead to impaired mobility problems that limit our ability to carry out certain daily activities. This is true for many individuals over the age of 65, and because of this impaired mobility, many elders are not able to bathe easily at home. If you want to stay independent and bathe alone, there are several safer options on the market, including seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. If you are more inclined to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of security that removable seats won’t. Accessible showers even provide a variety of other features that will enable you to operate your entire shower without compromising your balance. Our walk-in bathtubs provide the same safety, with the added perk of deep ledges that allow the bather to soak.
You can further explore our luxurious hydromassage options, which will bring the spa experience right into your home. Request your installation now by contacting us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to discover more. For quality customer service, and quality products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Explore our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in the process. In order to supply our clients with optimal service, we consistently conduct a complimentary in-home consultation. The consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which models will fit in your restroom, as well as meet your needs. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you know that sometimes it can be hard to locate the right appliances to fit your lifestyle. Thankfully, your bathtub no longer needs to be a cause for concern, thanks to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! Your handicap shower or bathtub installation can provide you with the comfort and peace of mind you look for in your bathing experience. Call (972) 695-3027 now to find out what your options are for handicap bathtubs or showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Typical showers are generally designed with an edge or lip that’s meant to prevent water from splashing onto the floor. While the design is useful at times, it’s also risky for senior citizens and other individuals who have difficulty keeping their balance. It is more difficult to keep traction when stepping over a threshold and onto a slippery floor. In order to make showering a safe experience, we provide low threshold shower installations, and built in shower seating. If you are prepared for a safer showering experience, dial (972) 695-3027 to request your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.