Is your home’s current tub or shower too slick and risky for your current needs? Here in DFW, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for all of your aging or handicap tub and shower solutions. If you’re looking to purchase a more easily accessible shower, or to consider reliable and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Clarksville, TX, you can rely on our years of expertise. To begin, call (972) 695-3027 and set up your no-cost, in-home consultation with one of our bath experts. During this meeting, we will discuss exactly what you are needing from your bathing solutions, as well as explore which designs will work best in your home’s current bathroom.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re dealing with impaired mobility from advanced age, or an underlying ailment, you understand that some day to day things that were formerly easy for you have become more difficult. This is the case for many individuals over age 65, and due to of this limited mobility, many elders are unable to bathe safely at home. If you want to stay independent and bathe on your own, there are many safe options on the market, such as seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. An easy way to make your shower more secure is to install a built-in shower seat for reliable and clean support. Accessible showers also offer a selection of other amenities that will enable you to operate your full shower without compromising your balance. For similar safety, but extra relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to securely enjoy a hot and relaxing bath.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage amenities meant to deliver therapeutic relaxation to the privacy of your restroom. Contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your safety bathtub. When you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
Check out our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. In order to supply our clients with optimal service, we always perform a free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current restroom, and which type will serve your needs most effectively. Call the office at (972) 695-3027 to request your consultation for an affordable walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home is not made to work for your needs, home life can be difficult for an individual with a handicap. Thankfully, your tub no longer needs to be a reason for worry, thanks to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! With the installation of These specially crafted tubs and showers, you have the chance to maintain more independence in your bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to speak to a professional about handicap tub or shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In traditional bathroom models, there’s a shower threshold ledge created to prevent water from leaking out of the shower. While the design is useful at times, it’s also risky for senior citizens and other individuals who have difficulty keeping their balance. A ledge can easily be tripped over, or merely attempting to step over something of that uneven can facilitate a loss of balance. We look for ways to make showering safe, and low threshold showers are one safe step in the proper direction! Request your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.