Is your home’s standard tub or shower too slick and dangerous for your current requirements? As specialists in elderly or handicap bath solutions, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can assist you. When you are hoping to purchase a more easily accessible shower, or to consider safe and secure walk-in bathtubs in Fate, TX, you can rely on our years of experience. By calling our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, you can set up a time to meet with us during your free in-home consultation. During your consultation, we will discuss which system will work ideally in your bathroom, as well as which system will be most helpful for your day to day requirements.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, as well as certain medical conditions, can cause mobility impairment issues that affect our ability to carry out certain daily activities. This impaired mobility affects many individuals over the age of 65, so slippery places such as bathtubs and showers will quickly become a very risky place. If you want to stay independent and bathe on your own, there are many safer alternatives on the market, including seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. An easy way to make your shower more secure is to add a built-in shower seat for reliable and clean support. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to enjoy your entire shower from the security of the seat without compromising your balance. For equal safety, but added luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to safely enjoy a hot and relaxing soak.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy features designed to bring luxury and relaxation to the comfort of your home. To learn more, or to buy your installation now, contact our team at (972) 695-3027. When you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
Check out our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your home, it’s important to know precisely what your needs are. That is why our experts conduct a free in-home consultation. The consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which models will fit in your restroom, as well as suit your needs. To begin the walk-in tub installation process today, click on the links below, or give us a call at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living alone at home can often be difficult with a handicap, especially if your house is not equipped for your needs. Ease of use plays a big role in quality of living, which is why we strive to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. A handicap shower or tub installation can give you the comfort and peace of mind you look for in your bathing experience. You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to speak with an expert about handicap tub or shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it’s not unheard of to notice a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that is designed to keep water inside of the shower and away from the floor. While that ledge is a great way to keep the floor dry, it also poses a dangerous fall risk for senior citizens as well as the mobility impaired. It is more difficult to keep traction when passing over a threshold and onto a wet floor. That’s why we provide seated as well as low threshold shower options as the ideal solution. If you are prepared for a safer showering experience, dial (972) 695-3027 to request your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.