Are you searching for a less dangerous, more stable method to enjoy your bath? As specialists in elderly and disabled bathing solutions, the professionals at AZTX Walk In Tubs can help. We sell accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in Royse City, TX, and we have years of experience offering speedy and efficient installations. By calling our professionals at (972) 581-9865 today, you can set up a time to meet with us for your free in-home consultation. This consultation will be used to not only look into the dimensions and design of your bathroom, but to additional determine which one of our systems will effectively accommodate your personal needs.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are struggling with mobility impairment due to old age, or an underlying condition, you know that some activities that were formerly easy for you have become more difficult. For many persons over 65 year of age, impaired mobility leaves baths as well as showers risky, and often an area of injury. If you want to stay independent or bathe on your own, there are several safer options on the market, such as seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than portable seats, and are simpler to clean. Accessible showers even offer a selection of other features that will allow you to enjoy your full shower without compromising your balance. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise stable alternatives to normal bathtubs, and can cater to your personal requirements.
You can further explore our deluxe hydrotherapy options, which will bring the spa experience directly into your home. To learn more, or to order your installation today, contact our experts at (972) 581-9865. If you purchase a walk-in tub from AZTX Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
Explore our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in the process. In order to supply our customers with top level service, we consistently perform a free in-home consultation. This consultation is used to assess which installation will work in your bathroom space, in addition to which one will fit your needs. To begin your walk-in tub installation process today, click on the links below, or give us a ring at (972) 581-9865!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can sometimes be challenging with a handicap, particularly if your home is not equipped for your needs. Luckily, your tub no longer needs to be a cause for concern, thanks to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! Bathing should be a secure and relaxing experience, and with a carefully designed tub to meet your needs, you can have exactly that! If you’re interested in discussing your potential for handicap bathtubs and showers, speak with one of our professionals at (972) 581-9865 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not uncommon to see a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that is meant to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. Though this is a helpful method to keep water within the shower, it also poses a risky hurdle for seniors who have difficulties with balance. Slippery floors are risky enough without adding a high ledge into the mix! We search for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are one safe step in the right direction! Call (972) 581-9865 now to order yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.