Are you looking for a safer, more secure method to enjoy your bath? Here in DFW, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for all of your aging or handicap tub and shower options. If you’re hoping to buy a more easily accessible shower, or to consider safe and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Kilgore, TX, you can depend on our years of expertise. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and set up your free in-home consultation with one of our bath experts. During this appointment, we will discuss which system will work ideally in your restroom, along with which system will be most efficient for your day to day requirements.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, as well as certain medical conditions, can lead to mobility impairment problems that affect our ability to participate in certain daily tasks. This limited mobility bothers many seniors over the age of 65, and slick places such as bathtubs and showers will rapidly become a very dangerous area. If you plan to efficiently and securely continue your independent living at home, walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers are great options you can find on the market. If you are more inclined to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of security that portable seats won’t. With the personalized design, your shower can even offer other amenities that are catered to your particular requirements. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise stable alternatives to normal bathtubs, and can cater to your personal requirements.
If you are interested in a spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a great way to have a luxurious bath at home. Contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your installation. When you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, and safety!
See our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub addition, it is essential that we discuss what your requirements are. In order to supply our customers with top level service, we always perform a complimentary in-home consultation. Through your consultation, we can talk about your wants and needs, and decide which model will accommodate in your lifestyle as well as your restroom. If you would like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our team at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can sometimes be difficult with a handicap, especially if your house is not suited to your needs. Ease of use plays a big role in quality of living, which is why we strive to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. Bathing should be a secure and relaxing experience, so with a specially designed tub to meet your needs, you can have exactly that! Dial (972) 695-3027 now to ask about what your options are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a typical standalone shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to keep water from leaking out. Though that ledge is a smart way to keep your floor dry, it actually presents a dangerous fall risk for seniors as well as the mobility impaired. Slippery floors are dangerous enough without working a tall ledge into the mix! We look for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are a safe step in the proper direction! Call (972) 695-3027 to request your newer, safer low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.