Is your current bathtub or shower too slippery and dangerous for your current needs? To address this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of bath as well as shower solutions created for senior and handicapped persons. We can provide your home with top quality walk-in bathtubs in Albany, TX, as well as reliable and accessible showers. By contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, you can schedule a time to sit down with us for your free in-home consultation. During this consultation, we will talk about exactly what you need from your bath solution, along with explore which designs will work best in your current lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re dealing with mobility impairment from advanced age, or an underlying ailment, you understand that some activities that were formerly easy for you have become increasingly difficult. This impaired mobility bothers many seniors over the age of 65, so slippery places like tubs and showers can rapidly become a very dangerous place. Specifically designed showers and walk-in bathtubs are available to let you safely stay independent at home. A simple way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for reliable and clean support. With a selection of customized options to pick from, our accessible showers are designed to cater to your needs. If you prefer a warm and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more stability features for your needs.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy amenities designed to deliver therapeutic relaxation to the privacy of your home. Order your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to discover more. Make your restroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Explore our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in adding a walk-in bathtub to your house, it’s essential to know exactly what your requirements are. This is why we’re more than happy to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. This consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which tubs will fit in your restroom, as well as suit your needs. If you would like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, call our team at (972) 695-3027 now, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house is not made to work with your needs, home life can be challenging for an individual with a handicap. In order to make your restroom a simpler and more comfortable part of your home to navigate, we have multiple handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. With the installation of These specially designed tubs and showers, you have the opportunity to maintain more independence in your bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. To discover more, or to get started, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it’s not uncommon to notice a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that’s meant to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. Though this can be useful, it can also be hazardous for seniors and persons with disabilities. Slippery floors are dangerous enough without adding a high ledge into the mix! That is why we supply seated as well as low threshold shower choices as the ideal solution. Call (972) 695-3027 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.