Do you have trouble with baths alone, or have you ever slipped while entering the bath or shower? Here in the DFW area, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for any of your elderly or disabled bathtub and shower options. If you are hoping to purchase a more easily accessible shower, or to consider reliable and secure walk-in bathtubs in Glen Rose, TX, you can rely on our years of experience. Call (972) 695-3027 to begin today, and inquire about the free in-home consultations we offer to our clients. During this consultation, we can discuss exactly what you are needing from your bathing solution, as well as explore which designs will work best in your home’s current lavatory.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you struggle with mobility impairment, you know that many parts of your life aren’t as easy as they once were, such as taking a bath independently. This is true for many individuals over age 65, and because of this impaired mobility, many elders are unable to bathe safely at home. Specifically designed showers and walk-in bathtubs are created to help you safely remain independent at home. For individuals who prefer showers to baths, a stable and easy-to-clean built-in seat can improve the safety of your shower immediately. With a selection of customized options to pick from, our accessible showers are meant to work for your requirements. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are also safe alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and can cater to your personal needs.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy features meant to bring therapeutic relaxation to the privacy of your restroom. Order your installation now by contacting us at (972) 695-3027, or ask an expert to learn more. Make your home’s bathroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Check out our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your house, it’s essential to know precisely what your requirements are. For this reason, we will perform a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. Through your consultation, we can discuss your wants and needs, and decide which model will fit in your lifestyle and your restroom. Schedule your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation now by contacting the professionals at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with a handicap can create certain problems with appliances in your home. Ease of use plays a major part in quality of life, which is why we work to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. A handicap shower or tub installation can give you the comfort and peace of mind you look for in your bath experience. To discover more, or to begin, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not unheard of to see a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that’s designed to keep water within the shower and off of the floor. Though such a ledge is a smart way to keep your floor dry, it actually poses a dangerous fall risk for seniors and the mobility impaired. Slippery floors are risky enough without working a high ledge into the mix! We look for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are a safe step in the right direction! Order your low threshold shower installation today at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.