Are you searching for a safer, more secure method to enjoy your bath? To handle this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of bath as well as shower options designed for senior and handicapped individuals. Our team has years of experience installing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Colleyville, TX, and the nearby areas, and we can supply you with accessible shower solutions too. Contact (972) 695-3027 to begin now, and ask about the no-cost, in-home consultations we offer to our customers. This consultation will be used to not only assess the dimensions and design of your restroom, but to also find out which one of our systems will best address your personal requirements.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are struggling with mobility impairment from old age, or an existing condition, you know that some activities that were formerly easy for you have become increasingly difficult. For many persons over 65 year of age, impaired mobility makes baths and showers dangerous, and generally an area of injury. There are many smart solutions on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers can allow you to maintain your independence in your home. For individuals that prefer showers to soaks, a stable and sanitary built-in seat can improve the safety of your shower instantly. With a selection of customized amenities to pick from, our accessible showers are designed to cater to your needs. If you’d rather a warm and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs provide even more safety features for your needs.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy amenities designed to deliver luxury and relaxation to the comfort of your home. To request a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can reach us at (972) 695-3027! For quality customer service, and quality products, you can depend on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Explore our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Before any walk-in bathtub installation, it is essential that we understand what your requirements are. That’s why our professionals perform your free in-home consultation. This consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which tubs will fit in your bathroom, as well as suit your needs. If you would like to request a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house is not made to work with your needs, home life can be difficult for any individual with a handicap. Luckily, your bathtub no longer has to be a cause for concern, due to our many handicap bathtub and shower options! These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are created to provide you with a safe and more comfortable bathing experience. To learn additional information, or to get started, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it is not unheard of to see a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that is meant to keep water within the shower and away from the floor. While this can be helpful, it can also be dangerous for seniors and individuals with disabilities. Stepping over a ledge of any height onto a slippery surface creates a perfect storm for slips and falls. In order to make showering a safe experience, we offer low threshold shower installations, and built in shower seating. Call (972) 695-3027 today to order yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.