Do you have trouble with bathing alone, or have you ever fallen while getting into the bath or shower? As specialists in elderly and disabled bath options, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. If you’re looking to buy a more readily accessible shower, or to consider reliable and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Fort Worth, TX, you can rely on our years of experience. By contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, you can schedule a time to sit down with us during your free in-home consultation. During this consultation, we can talk about exactly what you are needing from your bath solutions, along with explore which designs will work best in your home’s current lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are struggling with impaired mobility due to advanced age, or an existing ailment, you know that some day to day things that were formerly easy for you have become more difficult. For many persons over 65 year of age, limited mobility leaves baths as well as showers dangerous, and often an area of injury. If you want to efficiently and securely continue your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs or handicap showers are smart options you can find on the market. If you’re more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of security that removable seats won’t. With a variety of custom options to pick from, our accessible showers are meant to cater to your requirements. If you would prefer a hot and therapeutic bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more stability features for your needs.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage amenities designed to deliver therapeutic relaxation to the privacy of your restroom. To ask for a brochure, or to set up your own installation, you can reach us at (972) 695-3027! When you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
See our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your house, it’s important to know exactly what your requirements are. This is why we are more than glad to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. During your consultation, our experts can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current restroom, and which kind will serve your needs best. If you would like to request a walk-in tub installation for your house, call our team at (972) 695-3027 now, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home isn’t made to work with your needs, home life can be difficult for any individual with a handicap. Thankfully, your bathtub no longer needs to be a reason for concern, due to our many handicap bathtub and shower options! Your handicap shower or tub installation can give you the comfort and peace of mind you search for in your bath experience. To learn more, or to begin, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not unheard of to notice a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that’s meant to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. Though the design is useful at times, it is also risky for senior citizens and other persons who have trouble maintaining their balance. Slippery floors are risky enough without adding a tall ledge into the mix! We look for methods to make showering safe, and low threshold showers are a safe step in the proper direction! Contact (972) 695-3027 today to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.