Are you searching for a safer, more secure method to enjoy your bath? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in in-home bath solutions for aging and disabled individuals. We can provide your home with top quality walk-in bathtubs in Keller, TX, as well as reliable and accessible showers. To begin, contact (972) 695-3027 and schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation with one of our bath experts. During this appointment, we will discuss which system will work best in your restroom, as well as which system will be most helpful for your day to day requirements.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, as well as certain medical complications, can cause impaired mobility issues that limit our ability to carry out certain daily activities. This limited mobility affects many individuals over the age of 65, so slippery places like tubs and showers will quickly become a very risky area. Specially designed showers and walk-in bathtubs are created to help you safely remain independent at home. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are easier to clean. With a personalized design, your shower can also offer other amenities that are catered to your particular requirements. Our walk-in bathtubs provide a similar safety, with the additional perk of deep walls that enable you to soak.
As an effort to improve the luxury and enjoyment of your new tub, our bathtubs even sport deluxe hydromassage systems. Order your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to learn more. When you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, and safety!
Explore our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. In order to supply our clients with optimal service, we always conduct a free in-home consultation. Through this consultation, we can discuss your wants and requirements, as well as decide which model will fit in your lifestyle as well as your restroom. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, contact our team at (972) 695-3027 now, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home is not designed to work with your needs, home life can be challenging for any individual with a handicap. In order to make your bathroom a simpler and more comfortable part of your house to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to choose from. With the installation of our specifically crafted tubs and showers, you have the chance to keep more independence in your bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. You can contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to talk with an expert about handicap tub or shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not unheard of to notice a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that’s designed to keep water within the shower and away from the floor. While the design is useful at times, it is also dangerous for senior citizens and other persons who have trouble keeping their balance. Slippery floors are dangerous enough without working a high ledge into the mix! In order to make showering a safer experience, we offer low threshold shower installations, and built in shower seating. When you’re ready for a safer showering experience, call (972) 695-3027 to order your low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.