Do you struggle with bathing alone, or have you ever slipped while getting into the tub or shower? As specialists in elderly or handicap bath options, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can assist you. We sell accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Kennedale, TX, and we have plenty of experience providing fast and efficient installations. Call (972) 695-3027 to begin now, and ask about the free in-home consultations we offer to our customers. This meeting is utilized to not only look into the dimensions and set up of your bathroom, but to also find out which one of our systems will best accommodate your personal requirements.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and similar medical complications can interfere with our day to day tasks thanks to problems with mobility impairment. This is the case for many individuals over age 65, and because of this limited mobility, many seniors are not able to bathe safely at home. If you want to remain independent and bathe alone, there are many safe options on the market, including seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. If you are more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of security that portable seats won’t. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to conduct your complete shower from the security of the seat without risking your balance. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are also stable alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and can cater to your own needs.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage amenities meant to deliver therapeutic relaxation to the privacy of your restroom. To learn more, or to request your installation today, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027. Make your home’s bathroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Explore our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you are interested in adding a walk-in bathtub to your home, it’s important to know exactly what your needs are. This is why we are more than glad to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. This consultation is used to determine which installation will fit in your allotted space, in addition to which one will fit your needs. If you’d like to request a walk-in tub installation for your house, call our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you know that occasionally it can be difficult to locate the ideal appliances to fit your lifestyle. We provide a wide selection of handicap bathtubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less room to worry about. With the installation of These specifically crafted tubs and showers, you have the chance to keep more independence in the bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. To discover additional information, or to get started, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In typical bathroom models, there’s a shower threshold edge created to keep water from leaking out of the shower. Though the design is useful at times, it’s also dangerous for senior citizens and other persons who have trouble keeping their balance. A ledge can easily be tripped on, or merely attempting to step over something of that height can lead to a loss of balance. That is why we supply seated and low threshold shower options as the perfect solution. When you’re prepared for a better showering experience, dial (972) 695-3027 to order your low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.