Are you looking for a safer, more stable way to enjoy a bath? To address this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of tub and shower options designed for elderly or handicapped individuals. When you are looking to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to consider reliable and secure walk-in bathtubs in North Richland Hills, TX, you can depend on our years of experience. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us today by contacting (972) 695-3027, and discover more about our products. During this consultation, we can talk about exactly what you are needing from your bathing solutions, along with explore which designs will work best in your current bathroom.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are dealing with impaired mobility due to advanced age, or an underlying condition, you understand that some activities that were formerly simple for you have become increasingly difficult. For many individuals over 65 year old, limited mobility leaves baths and showers dangerous, and generally an area of injury. If you want to stay independent or bathe alone, there are several safer options on the market, such as seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. If you are more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of stability that portable seats cannot. With a variety of custom amenities to choose from, our accessible showers are meant to cater to your needs. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise stable alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and can cater to your personal requirements.
If you’re interested in the spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a fantastic way to enjoy a luxurious bath at home. Contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your installation. When you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it’s important to make your needs and wants clear before your walk-in bathtub installation. For this reason, we always perform a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. During this consultation, we can talk about your wants and needs, and decide which model will accommodate in your lifestyle and your restroom. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation now by calling the professionals at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can lead to certain issues with appliances in your home. Ease of use plays a big role in quality of living, which is why we strive to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. Your handicap shower or tub installation can provide you with the comfort and peace of mind you search for in your bath experience. You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to talk with an expert about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a traditional standing shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to keep water from spilling out. Though such a ledge is a smart way to keep your floor dry, it actually poses a dangerous fall risk for seniors as well as the mobility impaired. It is more difficult to maintain traction when stepping over a threshold and onto a wet floor. We search for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are one safe step in the proper direction! Call (972) 695-3027 to request your newer, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.