Are you in danger of slipping or falling in your current shower? As specialists in aging and handicap bathing solutions, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can assist you. We sell accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Gilmer, TX, and we have plenty of expertise offering speedy and efficient installations. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation with one of our bath professionals. During this appointment, we will discuss which system will work best in your bathroom, along with which system will be most efficient for your daily needs.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, as well as certain medical complications, can lead to mobility impairment issues that affect our ability to participate in certain daily tasks. This impaired mobility affects many seniors over the age of 65, and slippery places like bathtubs and showers will rapidly become a very risky area. If you want to stay independent or bathe alone, there are many safe options on the market, such as seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than portable seats, and are easier to clean. With a personalized design, your shower can even offer additional amenities that are adjusted to your specific requirements. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise safe alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and can cater to your own requirements.
If you are interested in the spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a great way to have a luxurious bath at home. Contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your installation. When you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, and safety!
Explore our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you are interested in adding a walk-in bathtub to your house, it is essential to know precisely what your requirements are. That’s why our experts perform a free in-home consultation. This consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which tubs will fit in your restroom, as well as meet your needs. To start your walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links below, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house isn’t designed to work for your needs, home life can be difficult for an individual with a handicap. In an effort to make your bathroom an easier and more comfortable area of your home to navigate, we have multiple handicap bathtub and shower options for you to choose from. With the installation of our specially designed tubs and showers, you have the chance to keep more independence in the bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 today to find out what your options are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a typical standalone shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to keep water from spilling out. Though this can be useful, it can additionally be hazardous for seniors and individuals with disabilities. A ledge can easily be tripped over, or merely stepping over something of that height can facilitate a loss of balance. We look for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are a safe step in the proper direction! Dial (972) 695-3027 to request your newer, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.