Are you searching for a less dangerous, more stable way to enjoy your bath? Here in DFW, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for all of your elderly and disabled tub and shower options. We sell accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in Van, TX, and we have plenty of experience offering speedy and clean installations. To begin, contact (972) 695-3027 and set up your no-cost, in-home consultation with one of our bath experts. During this consultation, we will talk about exactly what you need from your bathing solutions, along with explore which designs will fit best in your current lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, in addition to certain medical complications, can cause impaired mobility issues that limit our ability to carry out certain daily tasks. This impaired mobility affects many seniors over the age of 65, so slippery places such as tubs and showers will rapidly become a very risky place. If you plan to efficiently and securely continue your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs or handicap showers are great alternatives you can find in the industry. For those who prefer showers to baths, a sturdy and easy-to-clean built-in seat can improve the security of your shower instantly. Accessible showers also provide a variety of additional amenities that can enable you to operate the entire shower without compromising your balance. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise stable alternatives to normal bathtubs, and will cater to your personal needs.
You can even explore our luxurious hydrotherapy options, which can bring the spa experience right to your home. To learn more, or to buy your installation today, call our team at (972) 695-3027. If you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, and safety!
See our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your home, it’s essential to know exactly what your requirements are. In order to supply our clients with top level service, we always perform a free in-home consultation. During this consultation, we can discuss your wants and needs, as well as decide which model will fit in your lifestyle and your restroom. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, call our team at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can sometimes be difficult with a handicap, especially if your house is not suited to your needs. In order to make your bathroom a simpler and more comfortable area of your home to navigate, we have multiple handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. Your handicap shower or tub installation can give you the comfort and peace of mind you look for in your bath experience. Call (972) 695-3027 now to find out what your choices are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Typical showers are generally designed with an edge or lip that’s meant to prevent water from spilling onto the floor. Though this is a helpful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a potential risk for seniors who have trouble with balance. A ledge can easily be tripped over, and merely attempting to step over something of that height can lead to a loss of balance. That’s why we provide seated as well as low threshold shower choices as the ideal solution. Dial (972) 695-3027 to request your newer, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.