Is your standard tub or shower too slippery and risky for your current requirements? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we specialize in in-home bath solutions for aging and disabled persons. If you’re hoping to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to consider safe and secure walk-in bathtubs in Electra, TX, you can depend on our years of experience. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and set up your no-cost, in-home consultation with one of our bath experts. During your consultation, we’ll discuss which system will work ideally in your restroom, along with which system will be most helpful for your day to day requirements.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, in addition to certain medical conditions, can cause mobility impairment issues that affect our ability to participate in certain daily activities. This impaired mobility affects many individuals over the age of 65, and slippery places such as bathtubs and showers will quickly become a very dangerous place. Specially designed showers and walk-in bathtubs are available to help you easily stay independent at home. If you are more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of security that portable seats won’t. Additionally, accessible shower designs allow you to enjoy your complete shower from the safety of the seat without compromising your balance. For similar safety, but extra relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to securely enjoy a warm and relaxing bath.
You can further explore our luxurious hydrotherapy options, which will bring the spa experience right to your home. To ask for a brochure, or to set up your own installation, you can call us at (972) 695-3027! Make your bathroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
See our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your house, it is important to know precisely what your needs are. This is why we are more than happy to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. During your consultation, our experts can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current restroom, and which type will serve your requirements most effectively. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your home, contact our team at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home is not made to work for your needs, home life can be difficult for an individual with a handicap. Luckily, your tub no longer needs to be a cause for worry, thanks to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! With the installation of These specifically crafted bathtubs and showers, you have the chance to keep more independence in the bathroom, as well as a safer experience. Call (972) 695-3027 today to find out what your choices are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In traditional bathroom models, there’s a shower threshold ledge designed to prevent water from leaking out of your shower. While such a ledge is a smart way to keep your floor dry, it actually presents a dangerous fall risk for seniors as well as the mobility impaired. Stepping over an edge of any height onto a wet surface creates the perfect storm for slips and falls. We look for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are a safe step in the right direction! If you are ready for a safer showering experience, dial (972) 695-3027 to request your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.