Is your home’s current bathtub or shower too slick and dangerous for your current needs? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in in-home bath solutions for elderly and disabled persons. If you are hoping to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to consider reliable and secure walk-in bathtubs in Rhome, TX, you can rely on our years of expertise. Call (972) 695-3027 to get started now, and inquire about the free in-home consultations we offer to our clients. During this appointment, we will discuss which system will work best in your bathroom, along with which system will be most helpful for your day to day needs.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re dealing with impaired mobility due to old age, or an existing condition, you know that some day to day things that were once easy for you have become increasingly difficult. For many individuals over 65 year of age, impaired mobility leaves baths as well as showers dangerous, and generally a place of injury. If you want to safely and securely maintain your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers are smart alternatives you can find in the industry. For those that prefer showers to soaks, a stable and sanitary built-in seat can improve the security of your shower instantly. Accessible showers also offer a selection of additional amenities that can enable you to enjoy the full shower without compromising your balance. If you’d prefer a hot and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more safety features for your needs.
If you’re interested in the spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a great way to have a luxurious bath at home. Order your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or ask an expert to discover more. For quality customer service, and quality products, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Check out our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it’s essential to make your requirements and wants clear before a walk-in bathtub installation. For this reason, we always perform a free in-home consultation with each of our clients. During your consultation, our experts can determine which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current bathroom, and which kind will serve your requirements most effectively. If you’d like to request a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home isn’t made to work with your needs, home life can be challenging for any individual with a handicap. Ease of use plays a major role in quality of life, which is why we work to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are meant to supply you with a safe and more comfortable bathing experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 now to find out what your options are for handicap bathtubs or showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are generally designed with an edge or lip that’s meant to keep water from splashing onto the floor. While this is a helpful method to keep water within the shower, it also presents a risky hurdle for seniors who have difficulties with balance. It is more difficult to maintain traction when passing over a threshold and onto a slippery floor. That’s why we supply seated as well as low threshold shower choices as the ideal solution. Call (972) 695-3027 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.