Is your home’s standard tub or shower too slick and risky for your current needs? As specialists in aging and disabled bath options, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can assist you. If you’re looking to purchase a more easily accessible shower, or to look into safe and secure walk-in bathtubs in Mineola, TX, you can rely on our years of experience. By contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, you can set up a time to sit down with us for your free in-home consultation. We use this meeting to understand your personal needs, and also to help you decide which system will work ideally in your house’s bathroom.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and similar medical conditions can interfere with our daily tasks thanks to issues with impaired mobility. For many persons over 65 year old, impaired mobility makes baths and showers risky, and often an area of injury. There are several safer options on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers can allow you to maintain your independence at home. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than portable seats, and are easier to clean. With a variety of custom amenities to pick from, our accessible showers are designed to cater to your needs. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are also safe alternatives to normal bathtubs, and will cater to your own needs.
You can even explore our deluxe hydrotherapy options, which can deliver the spa experience right into your home. To request a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can reach us at (972) 695-3027! If you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it’s important to make your requirements and wants apparent prior to a walk-in bathtub installation. For this reason, we will conduct a free in-home consultation with each of our clients. This consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which models will fit in your bathroom, as well as meet your needs. Contact the office at (972) 695-3027 to request your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house is not designed to work with your needs, home life can be challenging for an individual with a handicap. In order to make your restroom an easier and more comfortable area of your home to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. With the installation of These specifically crafted tubs and showers, you have the opportunity to keep more independence in your bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 now to ask about what your options are for handicap bathtubs or showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are generally designed with an edge or lip that is designed to keep water from spilling onto your floor. Though this can be useful, it can also be dangerous for seniors and persons with disabilities. Wet floors are risky enough without working a high ledge into the equation! We search for methods to make showering safe, and low threshold showers are one safe step in the right direction! Request your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.